суббота, 12 января 2013 г.

Beyoncé "The Sexiest Women of the 21st Century"

Beyonce tops GQ's list of the "100 Sexiest Women of the 21st Century."






The singer and mom to one-year-old Blue Ivy shows off her voluptuous body on the cover of GQ’s “Sexiest Women of the 21st Century” issue, wearing only a cut-off T-shirt, belly chain and leopard underwear.



On Wednesday, it was announced that Beyonce will perform the National Anthem at President Obama’s Inauguration ceremony on Jan. 21, which will take place at the U.S. Capitol. (Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson and James Taylor chosen to sing at president OBAMA`s inauguration) 
But she won’t stop there. Two weeks later, she’ll let loose with a highly anticipated Super Bowl halftime performance on Feb. 3.
 “One of the reasons I connect to the Super Bowl is that I approach my shows like an athlete,” Knowles told GQ.



 “You know how they sit down and watch whoever they’re going to play and study themselves? That’s how I treat this. I watch my performances, and I wish I could just enjoy them. But I see the light that was late … .  I want to grow, and I’m always eager for new information.”



And as if that’s not enough, the talented diva will then kick off a world tour to promote her fifth solo album, which is due out as early as April.



 While such an intense schedule would tire most out, Beyonce says she lives for it.

"I worked so hard during my childhood to meet this goal: By the time I was 30 years old, I could do what I want," she says. "I've reached that. I feel very fortunate to be in that position. But I've sacrificed a lot of things, and I've worked harder than probably anyone I know, at least in the music industry. So I just have to remind myself that I deserve it."



"I now know that, yes, I am powerful,” she said.
 “I’m more powerful than my mind can even digest and understand.”





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий